An expression of joy and a fundamental part of everyday communication, a smile is something many people take for granted. Sadly, not everyone is satisfied with his or her smile, leading to decreased self-confidence. We believe it is never too late to achieve the dazzling smile you’ve always wanted and through the smile makeover services available at Wagner Dentistry, we can provide you with the treatments you need to make such a smile a beautiful reality.
By customizing any number of the cosmetic dentistry services offered at our practice, a smile makeover comprehensively addresses a range of dental concerns and ultimately provides patients with beautiful smiles. Treatment includes a personalized combination of several cosmetic treatment options.
A smile makeover plan may include one or more of the following:
- Dental bonding – a simple procedure in which a composite resin is applied to the surfaces of teeth to conceal chips, discoloration, and other aesthetic flaws
- Dental bridges – a structure consisting of one to three artificial teeth anchored by crowns on either side to replace missing teeth
- Dental crowns – a tooth-shaped restoration that covers the entire surface area of a weakened, broken, or badly discolored tooth
- Tooth whitening – a professional-grade bleaching system used to remove stains and whiten teeth
- Porcelain veneers – ultra-thin porcelain shells used to conceal a variety of imperfections
- Dental implants – a structure used to anchor artificial teeth used to replace missing natural teeth.
A Commitment to Excellence
To create the components of a smile makeover, we utilize a state-of-the-art lab we have enjoyed a long-standing relationship with, fitting patients with their new restorations after just a two to three-week turnaround.
To view actual smile makeover results, visit our photo gallery. These photographs show examples of satisfied patients and provide realistic examples of what the procedure could do for you.
The smile makeover offers a high-quality alternative for individuals who are unhappy with their teeth but do not want to undergo the lengthy, costly, and often painful process of orthodontic treatment. Ideal candidates should be in good general health and discuss any preexisting conditions, such as diabetes, with our dentists.
After their makeovers are completed, patients are urged to wear a night guard to protect their investment. After garnering an impeccable level of patient satisfaction, we’re confident we can help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.